Hep20 Flexible Push Fit Plumbing System
Hep20 is a revolutionary plumbing system manufactured primarily from polybutylene. Hep20 and fittings can be used for the plumbing of hot and/or cold potable water systems in domestic or industrial applications.
Benefits of polybutylene plumbing to the Installer
- Reduces installation time dramatically
- Reduce material cost
- Demountable fittings - reusable
- No tools required
Adaptors to existing copper or other plastic systems available
Full range of sizes up to 28mm (1")
- Light, flexible and easy to work with
Benefits of polybutylene plumbing to the Customer
- Does not scale or corrode
- 50 Year guarantee against product defects
- Reduced water hammer or water related noise
- Non toxic
Other benefits of polybutylene plumbing
- All Hep20 fittings are designed to connect directly to Copper and Hep20 pipework
- Flexible piping can be cabled through and around obstacles
- Fittings rotate for easy alignment
- Complete manifold system available
- Hep20 is licensed by SAI Global Limited, as complying with the requirements of Australia / New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2642.2 and 3.1994.
- Hep20 is manufactured under Standards Mark Licence No. 1963 and is approved for use in all States and Territories in Australia.
Leap Australasia Ltd
||Adam Lett, Sales Representative
||0800 246 810, +64 (4) 568 9424
||+64 (4) 568 9423
||P O Box 38-159, Lower Hutt 5045, New Zealand.
||133 Gracefield Road,
Lower Hutt 5045, New Zealand.
||In6 or Phone Supplier
to Ralenti Management Ltd 1996 all rights reserved